- She supported the apartheid regime in South Africa and called Nelson Mandela a “terrorist”
- She was best pals with the Chilean dictator Pinochet
- She sent the SAS to Cambodia to train the Khmer Rouge, who had engaged in a genocide that killed A QUARTER OF THE POPULATION
- She introduced Section 28, which made it illegal to discuss homosexuality in British schools EVER
- She hated feminism and said ‘I owe nothing to women’s lib’
- She authorised state murders of Catholics in Northern Ireland
And that is not even STARTING on the enormous evil she did in Britain by systematically targetting the poor and marginalised and championing the rich. We are all still suffering today because of her.
Evil has left the world. Good riddance.
I’m ashamed to admit it, but I thought she had died a while ago. Oh well, good riddance to old and evil rubbish.